Easy-to-Understand Home Inspection Reports
The details listed on a home inspection report can make or break your final purchasing decision. With this in mind, JBS Home Inspections provides a personalized, thorough, and detailed report that’s easy to understand. We’re also happy to answer any questions you may have. We believe that writing comprehensive reports in an easily accessible manner is the best way to help our customers make an informed choice.
Home Inspections for Buyers and Sellers
When most people think of home inspection services, they automatically envision the buyer’s side of the deal. However, we also strongly encourage sellers to have their home inspected before putting it on the market. We make it easy for buyers, sellers, realtors, and brokers to find the perfect inspection style for their needs.
- Buyer’s Home Inspection
- Pre-Listing/Seller’s Home Inspection
- New Construction Inspection
- Radon Testing
- WDO/Termite Inspection
- Condo Consultations
- Owner Consultations
Experienced Home Inspectors on Your Side
Buying a house is often equally exciting and nerve-wracking. We bring our extensive experience to each inspection to help you gain peace of mind and become fully educated about your future home. We also understand the importance of communicating in plain English, so you won’t get bogged down by unnecessary industry jargon!
- We’ve been in business since 2000
- We’ve completed more than 5,000 home inspections
- Our home inspectors are licensed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- We are proud members of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI)
- Alex is currently serving as the ASHI New England President
Create Request List™ Saves Time and Boosts Repair Addendum Quality
We use the convenient HomeGauge Companion app to build and deliver your home inspection report in a timely manner. From there, you can utilize HomeGauge’s Create Request List™ to easily add each necessary repair into your repair addendum. This saves buyers and agents lots of time, and it also helps ensures that your repair addendum contains the most pertinent details.
We Respect Your Time and Needs
Our team places a major emphasis on making each inspection a convenient experience for our customers. We’re also fully committed to showing respect for everyone involved in the process, including buyers, sellers, and brokers. We’ve designed our business to uphold these values and to simplify things for you as much as possible!
- We offer weekend appointments
- Online payments are accepted
- Get your report within 24 hours
- Call us with any questions about your home inspection report
- Our inspectors love to educate people about their future home. We encourage you to join us on inspection day!
- Each inspection report includes digital photos and detailed comments, along with remediation recommendations
- Military members and seniors receive a free radon kit
JBS Home Inspections Service Area
Our home inspections are available throughout the Greater Boston area.
Warning: The account for jbshomeinspections needs to be reconnected.
Due to Instagram platform changes on March 2, 2020, this Instagram account needs to be reconnected to allow the feed to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page